1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
- Holder: MICRODATA SOFTWARE SL (hereinafter, “MICRODATA”)
- Registered office: Plaza Dalias s/n Edificio Celulosa II Floor 3 Office 1 04007, Almería.
- NIF: B04167557
- Public Registry: Folio 107 of volume 59 of Companies, page 1.487-AL 1ª.
- Phone: 950268000
- Contact Email: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 TREATMENT OF DATA PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT OR USER
The processing of personal data provided by the Client through the channels enabled for the use of the platform, has the following purposes:
- Resolution of queries or requests for information through the channels indicated by MICRODATA.
- The access and use of biometric electronic signature systems and authentication through OTP for the approval and signing of the documentation requested by the Client, the basis that legitimizes this treatment, use and conservation of data being the express, free and unequivocal given by the Client at the moment of validation of the signature, through the acceptance of the box destined for this purpose.
- Likewise, MICRODATA may process the personal data provided by the Client to comply with the obligations that it has legally established, such as attention to possible requests for the exercise of rights regarding the protection of personal data.
- On the other hand, MICRODATA will use the Client's data to carry out access control and user registration on the platform, the basis for legitimizing the treatment being the contractual relationship between MICRODATA and the user or client.
- Finally, in the event that the user expressly authorizes it, MICRODATA may periodically send commercial communications, the legitimizing basis of the treatment being the consent that they grant us through the acceptance of the box designated for this purpose.
2.2. USE OF SERVICES CONNECTED TO THE PLATFORM
MICRODATA, within the scope of the efirma platform, will connect with the Google Drive, Dropbox or Microsoft One Drive Services where the documents selected by the user will be found to carry out the signature process. In this sense, MICRODATA will read and/or download the documents, subsequently keeping them on its platform during the legally established deadlines.
MICRODATA is not responsible for the conditions or possible limitations regarding compliance with data protection that must be carried out by the services offered by third parties that are connected to the platform.
3. CATEGORIES OF DATA THAT WILL BE PROCESSED
The categories of data requested by MICRODATA are:
- The data required from the Client or User through the channel established in www.efirma.es, necessary to manage the request for information or the contracted service unless otherwise indicated, in such a way that the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of resolving the query or providing the service.
- The data that MICRODATA collects from the Client for the registration and use of the electronic signature platform with OTP (such as identification data, mobile phone or email) as well as the biometric signature. In the latter case, the biometric data collected are those related to the signer's graph that can refer to the speed, acceleration or pressure used to prove the identity of the person who signs a specific document using the necessary measures to preserve and protect the information in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
- MICRODATA reserves the right to request from Clients or Users any information (for example, a copy of the DNI) that allows verifying the age of the user or client, as well as deleting or deactivating any account of a minor or when users do not provide the documentation requested within the deadlines established in said request.
- The Client undertakes not to receive information from a third party in any case and to use it through the MICRODATA services without having previously informed and requested their express consent.
- Within the scope of third-party applications connected to the efirma platform (such as Google Drive, Dropbox or Microsoft OneDrive), MICRODATA will access the data related to reading and downloading the documents that the user has selected in these environments. Within the framework of this process, an authorization token will be generated for each session, this token not being associated with a specific user. In this sense, MICRODATA informs you that it will not process any personal data associated with the user's account in these applications, such as the username or access codes.
4. PRESERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MICRODATA will keep the personal data of its Clients or Users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as the consents granted are not revoked.
Subsequently, if necessary, MICRODATA will keep the information blocked until the prescription of the legal responsibilities that may have arisen as a result of the processing of the personal data of its Clients or Users, at which time the irreversible deletion of the data will be carried out. themselves.
5. SECURITY MEASURES IN THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MICRODATA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to that are exposed.
Specifically, MICRODATA guarantees that the biometric data obtained from the user will be protected in accordance with the appropriate technical security measures, such as their encryption, and may not be used by third parties not expressly authorized, without prejudice to the application of any of the exceptions provided for in the legislation on the protection of personal data.
6. COMMUNICATION OR ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
MICRODATA will not communicate personal data of its ownership to third parties. However, to offer a better service, MICRODATA may share certain data with third parties, such as service providers for the development and operation of the platform, since they may require access to data that MICRODATA is responsible for.
In this sense, we inform you that these third parties will access it solely and exclusively for the aforementioned purpose and under the guidelines of MICRODATA. The latter, as data controller, will guarantee that contracting with third parties complies with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
To regulate said access, MICRODATA will have established an agreement with third parties in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
7. RIGHTS OF CUSTOMERS OR USERS
The rights of Clients or Users managed by MICRODATA or registered on its platform efirma GO have the right to:
- Revoke the consents granted at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment prior to the revocation itself.
- Access your personal data
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data.
- Oppose the processing of your data.
Likewise, the user may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that MICRODATA has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
In any case, the User may contact the MICRODATA Data Protection Manager, sending a communication accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or document proving their identity to the MICRODATA registered office indicated above or to the following email address electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce allows commercial communications to be carried out through the use of the Internet and other electronic means, provided that they can be identified as such, as well as to the entity from which they are made.
MICRODATA will send commercial communications through the mail about similar services and that are of interest to the Client or User.
However, MICRODATA will offer the recipient the possibility of opposing the processing of their data for promotional purposes, both at the time of data collection, and in each of the commercial communications that it directs.
Clients or Users may unsubscribe from these communications, by writing to the registered office of MICRODATA indicated above or to the following email address: email@example.com, indicating "unsubscribe from commercial communications" and identifying yourself as a Customer or User registered on the Platform.
9 GENERAL DISPOSITION
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION